Monday, November 1, 2010

What was Joyce saying?

Every morning Ryan and I have our bible study. I give him a choice of watching three different Christian programs. He chooses Joyce Meyer all the time.. probably because he has grown up around watching that program...

So, we were watching this morning and Ryan grabbed my car keys and was walking around.. laughing and being quite joyful.. ( I stopped saying silly... because I would not want someone to call me silly when I may not be trying to be silly)

Well.. I said.. hey... we are suppose to be watching Joyce..she is teaching us some strong principles on how to live our life... no response...from Ryan... so I grabbed his board and said..

Who were we listening to.. inside I thought..Teresa, you know he knows ..you shouldn't ask him.. well of course .. with ease he spells JOYCE

Then I said.. What did she teach us did you hear her............................

He spells............ WANTS US TO DIE TO SELF ...LIVE FOR GOD!

Yes, correct!! Exactly her point. Joyce's 10 minute lecture... with quoting scripture and saying this principle in every way except the words " die to self" . However, know this.. Ryan picked up that term ( which I did not know ) from Joyce's other lessons he and I watched...


By the way.. " die to self" is really " like saying "get your mind off yourself and love and help people like Jesus does".

Remember..................our kids are listening.. A good morning for us!!!! Thanking God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment