Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ryan says ... A MIRACLE!

Ryan cracks me up!! Ashley is doing math and a science lessons with him yesterday. They are so cute togther!!

3rd grade content is way easy for Ryan..but I felt like I should go back and really cover all the material .. blah blah...blah.. when will I learn!! Anyways..Ryan had to tell me regarding Math.." TO SIMPLE FOR RYAN
UPSETING RYAN
STOP WASTING MY TIME"

Oh .. yes.. in a kind way he had sat there for 1/2 the day working on Math with me as I slowly and painstakingly went through ALL the problems...yuk. they were way to simple.. and finally he let me have it!!


Well, back to Ash and Ryan .. so Ashley is working so hard talking, teaching on and on with great enthusiasm.. she is an excellent teacher by the way!! So she said to Ryan " oh.. hang on Ryan almost there" after he had been working with her for over and hour... and finally they reach the end of the assessment! Punch the results and he got a 100 percent!!!!

She says.. " Ryan what do you think!!!!!!.. we reached the assessment!!!! .. we are done!! and she now fluent on the board with him.. offers the board to him and he spells.......

A MIRACLE

Ashley starts laughing me too .. Ryan smiles a little and takes off to escape his teacher Miss Ashley!!

What a great day.. we promised Ryan we were done with the boring stuff and on to the new cool stuff........ I hope he sees it that way when we reach the new units.. will let you know!! Great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment