Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaching. Mom.to SEE is HARD!

This morning Ryan and I had Grammy on speaker phone and Grammy asked ..do you like having Ashley teach you? He spells:
EDUACTION MAKES SO HAPPY RYAN

So, then I said.. hey.. do you like Mommy teaching you?.. and he spells

NO

great.. that made me feel awful......Then I asked him why in a kind voice so he would be honest and tell me...... he spells:

SEEING SO HARD

I have been asking him to read the computer screen multiple choice questions and we did geography last night. We were learning about the concept of borders Like one question was look at the map... find Italy.... and what two countries border Italy... he had to look and then spell on his letter board the bordering countries.......so ...lots of looking.......hmmmm.. he has said this before seeing is hard....... I told him I will teach more by talking vs looking... also I want to ask him exactly what could physically be going on... he can definately see tiny words..

No comments:

Post a Comment