Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ashley can now do letterboard fluently with Ryan!!

Well, a new milestone for our family!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 13 year old daughter now is fluent on the board with my son Ryan! She now teaches him his OVA content along with me. I knew she could get a few words with Ryan here and there......well. now they are talking in sentences... she is teaching and he said this afternoon and yesterday

TEACH RYAN ( ashley had board and was talking to him)

Who do you want to teach Ryan? ( ash asked)

RYAN WANTS ASHLEY TO TEACH RYAN

Yes yes.. yes he is enjoying learning with her.......... Oh my gosh..........this is unbelievable. They did math asssesment testing today completed one math unit and did vocab for the novel he is reading " Sign of the Beaver" historical fiction...he loves it!

He is also reading the computer screen and answering mulitiple choice A-D options..

Please.. anyone who reads this...your child can do SOOOOOOOO much more then everyone thought.. Go to HALO... learn this method.. My son... would have been stuck with 25.. I want pecs cards or a talker for the rest of his life.......... now he has a voice and opionion and is free to stand up for himself... he can tell people exactly what he thinks.. it is not just my son....all the families who went to halo from Cincinnati... have the exact same experience as we did........... Give your child their voice...what do you have to lose.......

No comments:

Post a Comment