Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eating snack.. and Crying at the Same Time?

Ryan was upset at school. He had a coke and chex mix.. and should have been happy as a clam.. at snack time...but .he was crying Why?

So I asked him tonight after we came home from Willies Restaurant and he said on his letter board

YOU TO WOULD CRY IF MOM DECIDED TO STAY HOME.


I mentioned when I dropped Ryan off that I needed to go home and clean the house up . We also got to swing for 30 minutes extra at therapy this morning and was having lots of fun...before coming to school. That is why he was crying

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting to hear of more brilliant moments from our grandson. It amazes me at how much he knows and how smart he is.... and you are doing a great job tapping into his brilliance.

    ReplyDelete