Saturday, January 8, 2011

WE MUST HAVE CHILDREN WITH NO VOICE LEARN RPM

A incident happened that to honor Ryan I will not mention.. however............. after seeing the beautiful outcome because of the open ended communication with rpm had on this situattion.. I had to blog this..............

PLEASE share the blogs I have written with folks..... so they might understand the life changing effect rpm has on families and children with Autism. It makes me so sad to know how many children are trapped for NO REASON................THERE IS NO REASON .. THEY HAVE TO BE TRAPPED WITH NO VOICE.. IF RYAN LEARNED RPM AND I LEARNED RPM AND MY 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LEARNED RPM AND MY HUSBAND AND MY THERPIST LEARNED RPM ...................EVERY FAMILY IN THE WORLD CAN LEARN RPM.........EVERY CHILD CAN HAVE A VOICE...............PLEASE BELIEVE ME...............WE JUST ARE NOT TEACHING THEM BASED ON THEIR SENSORY CHANNELS.............. It is simply heartbreaking so I have said enough.. but wanted to call out to whoever may read this blog......... THANK YOU FOR LISTENING... GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN............

No comments:

Post a Comment