Saturday, January 8, 2011

FORGIVE RYAN.. LOST PRIVLEDGE!

Ryan and I fell asleep before dinner...not good.. Well went to our favorite restaurant.. Willies.. and home and soon it was bedtime... well.. the night was a complete disaster.. not to wake Ashley we brought Ryan in our room and told him to lay down and be quiet and to watch his Babe the Pig movie which always puts him to sleep. Well 5 hours later .. he is jumping on the bed and laughing.. yep.. so his Dad told him I am not taking you to the store tomorrow if you don't lay down and go to bed.. well....................... he lost his privilege. So I said to Ryan.. Mommy is very disappointed in your behavior.. not listening to us when we told you to watch your movie and lay down and be quiet... he spells....... FORGIVE .. I said forgive what? FORGIVE RYAN he said. I of course had to give him a Mom speech about repenting when you do something wrong and to be honest ..I was still upset and exhausted and really was not ready to forgive him........great huh.......so then he says... this to me GOD NOT HOLD UNFORGIVENESS.

Well...........there it is....... I repented for my not unforgiveness toward Ryan................Dad of course was in on all of this and we all hugged each other and said to Ryan we forgive you for not listening forgive Mommy for not forgiving you sooner Ryan........ We said what happened why could you sleep.. and he said NAP.. yeah....I know......

Then hours later when dad had finally woke from his nap.. Ryan the first thing he said to Dad was... RYAN LOST PRIVILEGE TO GO TO STORE... Sadly Paul said.. yes Ryan but we will go tomorrow..... Would I have forgiven him.. or just held all that frustration inside with the letterboard.......

No comments:

Post a Comment