Thursday, May 26, 2011

No! Not Vitamins!!!!!!

So driving down the road I was talking to the kids who were in the back seat.. We had not been doing well at remembering to take our vitamins .. so I said....How about once we get home everyone take their vitamins.. and Ashley chimed in with a big NO... no one wants to take their vitamins... in a sweetly sarcastic manner. Then.. here chimes in Ryan............. all these sound come rattling out of his mouth...da hah dee dee da.... and I said.. what did you just say........... and Ashley letterboarded with him


TERESA PLEASE RYAN TOO NOT WANT TO TAKE VITAMINS...

oh... yes.......he had a definite opinion as well...............

Then I asked him. why .. why don't you like your vitamins Ashley spoke and said......they are awful tasting and her comes Ryan

MOM VITAMINS TOO TASTE BAD

Well.. They made it all clear on how they feel about vitamins.!!!!!!!!!! Crack me up!!! .........yep.. Gotta throw the Mom card.... though they are protesting...... they are still taking them because vitamins are good for them..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So great moment... together talking...
What was cool about this moment was ........ Ryan just was pointing so fast and the conversation was flowing.. Our kids have so much to say.....thank God for the letterboard!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, and it makes me get all teary! Would you ever be able to post a story of what your life with Ryan was like before RPM? I am just looking into it. I have twins with autism who are supposedly moderate/severe, but I sense there is more going on in there.
    When I read about Ryan, I wonder if I could ever communicate this way with my twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you could, mom to JBG!
      Believe and act is stronger then wonder!!
      :)

      Delete