Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am sorry I point Kate!

Well Kate came over and Ryan and all of us were talking.. He told her he liked snicker doodle cookies at Whole foods. ...this was a new food item which earlier this morning I had him read the sign at the store vs. going in and grabbing the cookie..and then spell the word to me . Next I showed him how to use the tissue paper and take a cookie from the glass shelf. He remember how to spell the word hours later as we sat talking to Kate..impressive!!

Well he said to Kate: I XTREMELY WANT TO SPEAK RYAN SORRY HE POINTS ..

Kate being her totally sweet self said .. that's OK Ryan I like that you point.. Ryan got really silly tried to say something else then ran away........it was fun and so cool.. Ryan really felt OK for that moment about pointing .. like I said to Ryan we are working on speaking and pointing ..it is all coming along so well..

We love Kate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment