Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Kids ARE hearing us............

Sharing this to let other parents understand... our kids hear and are affected by what we say.


Paul and I were discussing a problem and Paul when he is upset can take on this tone...... but Ryan is very aware when he is upset about something. . Paul brought up past situations of problem X .. well Ryan said the following but before that he starting pacing and talking/ sounds in DAD's face...trying to tell us to stop.

So Paul got the board and Paul and Ryan were talking ..Ryan spelled
DAD STOP YELLING

Ryan was standing up...and getting tired so we said lets talk sitting down.. then I took over the board and Ryan spelled:

PLEASE RYAN REALLY WANTS EITHER YOU STOP REMEMBERING
RYAN UPSET XTREMELY
STOP YELLING

Then Paul said I am sorry Ryan when I get upset I tend to speak louder and I am sorry buddy. Ryan consoles Paul here we go

WAS VERY SORRY TO ( we said do you mean to as in also..he spelled YES.)
SOMETIMES RYAN SO MAD TO
SO VERY HARD TO REACH OUT

then we talked about that and then I said anything else you want to tell us

LOVE YOU.....

My son .. I he is so kind and so understanding.. I want to be more like him

No comments:

Post a Comment