Thursday, June 3, 2010

XTREME ORDERS.............MOM!

Sitting in front of the sliding glass door this morning.. first practice speaking, reading our prayer sheet, (faith in God gives Ryan HOPE)

Did not want to practice speaking said: SPEAKING TO HARD.. I said.. we will just do it together..you told me you want to speak so we will work on PROMPT stuff... ( mouth movement) After that which was maybe 5 minutes if that.. Ryan was upset somewhat... I said OK our schedule then..you pick.. 3 things you decide. we can't just lay around and watch tv all day... Math, science, story poetry, history..

WHILE YOU ARE MAKING XTREME ORDERS RYAN NOT SURE YOU LOVE RYAN

Of course he got the "i love you so much speech from me..:) hugs kisses:)
Then we talked about why I am asking him to learn and earlier on I .. I told him his learning the letter board will help other kids. ( parents who read this..tell you kids that too!)

After he said the above comment... He ended by saying

I RYAN WANT TO HELP OTHERS.

END

Good day...........his life has meaning and purpose and all is well..

No comments:

Post a Comment