Monday, June 7, 2010

Think on this... we say kids with Autism may have memory retrieval issues!

Went to Kings Island it has been three years since we visited the park .Walked the park rode some rides and heading to the parking lot..calling it a night...got to what I will call the split.. One way took us to the parking lot and one way to other side of the park with the small kid rides. Ryan loved this one ride when he was little but he was smaller and I figured he would not fit into the small train so we never went into that section of the park that day.

Well give a guess which way Ryan was pulling me. I said...no the parking lot is this way.. kept pulling. so I stopped got out his board and said..Where are we going?

TO RYANS RIDE

Yep he took us straight there we were BLOWN AWAY........

The park had changed hands and much looked different... he knew. He remembered!! A good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment