Saturday, April 30, 2011

Battle of the French Fries!

" The French Fries!"

So the ongoing battle.. Ryan just LOVES french fries! I do baked fries on the stone in the oven for him. Well........many times Ryan will sit down right in front of the oven and look into the window and attempts to wait patiently for them to cook!!! More times then not, he will keep opening up the oven door and then I tell him..OUT of the oven... close the door.. you have to wait you have so many minutes until the timer goes off.....blah blah blah..

Well yesterday, Ryan just could not wait.......he opens the oven door snagged all the fries while I wasn't looking... I open the oven door and ALL the fries.. had vanished!! Well, I proceed to give him the lecture.. blah blah and always include the line about.. Mom does not want you to burn your hands and it is very dangerous... and get this.. Ryan says............................

RYAN IS VERY CAREFUL NOT TO BURN HANDS WHEN STEALING FRIES!

Yes.. a well phrased statement from my son the " theif"....OK.. that just cracked me up!!!! I love my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment