Wednesday, April 6, 2011

" Ryan can talk in Heaven"

Today is March 6th, it is 4:30 am in the morning. I am writing this so I will always remember this morning.... Ryan woke up ..so we started our day early. We have not been watching Ryan's favorite pastor Creflo Dollar lately, so I pulled up his sermon this morning. Creflo was talking about heaven and how the physical body will change to an awesome spiritual whole body.. pleasures in heaven we will have.. our bodies will be " decked out" as he put it... the perfect body..... on he went.sharing how exactly the rapture will take place... the changing of the physical body...the good news.. Well... Ryan is laying on the couch in his favorite blanket....next to me and he lifts up his arms and starts his happy happy sounds... and screeching.. I grabbed the board because I knew something was up... he pointed so clearly and exact..... here it comes... RYAN CAN TALK IN HEAVEN... I said Yes!!!!! Ryan in heaven YOU WILL TALK.. forever and ever.. and you know we are working on it on earth... I told him see God has good plans for us.. this life is only temporary... Then he spells to me after he jumped up and did his happy run back and forth through the living room... he says... RYAN SO HAPPY RYAN TEARS HAPPY.... PEACE GOD.... then ran off again.. I wonder what he was going to say about God.. I will let you know............ our children need the hope of Jesus ...Ryan and I learn Gods word.. every day.. and it has given Ryan hope and joy and peace..it is a good morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment