Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weaping and the Crabs!

Ryan had is friends over Kate and Andrew..we were all watching a movie and everyone was talking and having fun.. Ryan left............ and I followed him and I said . your friends are here why are you running away.. and he said RYAN NOT WANT KATE TO SEE RYAN WEAPING RYAN WANTS TO TALK. ..so.. we both hugged and as I was trying not to fall to pieces we prayed and asked God again together to help us.. and then I said ..I will talk for you you just tell me what you want to say and I will talk for you .. so he said... RYAN SO HAPPY YOU BOTH ARE RYANS FRIEND Then I said..hey.. you can ask about Andrews crabs he keeps .. and RYAN SAID CRABS DIE Well... Ryan seems happier after talking he told me he was a while later. but we go upstairs and I told Andrew hey I told ryan to ask you about your crabs and ryan said they died...... Andrews face lite up. yah..but they lived longer then any on my friends crabs!!!!...on went the conversation and they all thought it was funny cause Ryan corrected his MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment