Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am tentative!

So, Watching a Soma dvd Ryan and I asked him how can I be a better teacher for you......
and he said

RYAN HONESTLY REALLY VERY BORD WITH YOUR TEACHING....

Well, yep.. that made my day! So I said ok.. what is your favorite subject if I could just teach you one thing.. listed off. science history etc. and he said

RYAN LIKES READING STORY

Well... I said ok Literature... then I said.. why is it that you don't like to listen to the stories Mrs. Weber tell on line anymore and get this............... Ryan says..

RYAN IS TENTATIVE SHE TOLD STORY THAT WAS SO SAD!!

oh.. he is so right on with that comment!!.. Yes she did! I said.. I know.. I totally agree ...she told this story about a boys dog( Stone Fox) whose dog falls over dead minutes before he wins a dog sled race just shy of the finish line.. they end up carrying the dog over the finish line.!!

so I agree and now I know why yesterday when she did another book he was running away!!!

Now what to do..I told him I would talk to her and make sure the next story is happy or we are not listening ..so there! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment