Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where are the Caramels!

Hi Everyone.. this is Ashley.. just wanted to tell you a funny story about today. We went to Whole Foods market and bought these caramel candies. I was searching all over for them because my dad hid them from me, and won't tell me where he put them! So he says to me, Ryan can tell you he saw me hide them but I told him not to tell anyone... so Dad left for the store again and I wanted those caramels.. so i asked ryan on his board, "Ryan, where did dad put the caramel?" He says SECOND DRAWER IN THE FRIDGE. So I thank him and then run to the fridge and check. They aren't there. So I ask ryan, " Were you telling me the wrong place on purpose?" he says, YES. RYAN SAID WRONG PLACE BECAUSE DAD SAID NOT TO TELL:) I laughed and laughed! I told ryan that he's good at keeping secrets! So funny!

4 comments: