Thursday, October 7, 2010

What every Mom wants to KNOW!!!

Ryan is non-verbal.. so he could never tell me if he was sick or something hurt...............Well now he can!

I noticed dry blood in his ear and a scab .. like he was picking at his ear..so I said the following.. Ryan does your ear hurt ..does it bother you.. do you have an boo boo..?? why am I going into such detail and talking baby talk........NO IDEA .. I do know I needed to get his attentions so talked for a little bit about what I was going to be asking him . however.. did I need to babytalk........NOPE.. so he says to me:

EAR IS TOTALLY HEALTHY.

Well after that mature comment.... I was the one feeling stupid.......... so good to be able to talk to my son......... We must come to a point of understanding.. just because our kids can not speak does not mean they are stupid............ yes.........lets start the change of thinking.... I am first in line and have to be reminded at times. Thank God for Ryan' s sake .. I don't have to be reminded so often any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment