Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ryan Reading Reader's Digest!

My Mom bought us these Reader Digest Books she found at a garage sale.. that had the large print for those folks whose eyes need every bit of help they can get .. mine included these days.. So anyways, After Ryan kicked me under the table the day before and told me,"I can read"... need to put that into our blog.. Well, Ashley and I decided to see if he could read the Reader Digest.

Ashley took great notes so here we go.......... ( Ryan in blue font color)

Ryan do you think you could read a book if you tried hard?
NOT EASY
Ryan read these words in the magazin and tell us what they say. ( Ashley and I silently pointed out the words
AHEAD OF THE CLASS
We kept pointing
How old was the girl in the article?
TWELVE
What did she build?
A SCHOOL
In what country was that school?
VIETNAM
He was correct on everything!... so ....Ryan can read..

No comments:

Post a Comment