Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ashley's Shirt

So, here comes Ashley downstairs to where Ryan and I are just about to start learning our lesson on long division. Ashley standing in the doorway says .. Hey Mom what do you think of my new shirt.. (we went to Kenwood and bought this kinda flowing, flower shirt something you would have seen in the 60's ) I said oh I like it..... what do you think Ryan? He spells:

HER SHIRT IS ELEGANT
SHE IS IN A CLASS ALL HER OWN
NOT EVEN I CAN REACH WHERE ASHLEY IS
ALREADY RYAN IS MAKING CARELESS MISTAKES
HER NOT LIKE RYAN
RYAN TO INTERESTED IN HIMSELF

I told him ..oh I know you and Dad and I think Ashley is so kind and always concerned about you and lovey towards you... but you are and I listed lots of things he was.. he didn't really by it... said
RYAN INTERESTED IN RYAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment