Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ryan's school writing on Spring.


It is amazing to me how Ryan sees and hears from God. I believe they have a very unique relationship... one I will never truly understand. Ryan had to write on a why spring is beautiful.. so unique... in his thoughts and how he sees things...  .




  Spring
 
Spring is beautiful because to God life has meaning. Life is the melody of spring. Spring eases the weariness of winter. Spring calls... I love each day. Each Spring our peaceful God decides springtime is to live another year. He allows heaven on earth. A divine peace we receive when he gives us spring.
Colors,: green red, yellow and orange! Green is so energetic. You see energy in fields of green! It is caught in this needed weary world.
So, to each leaf a call to life. Spring fills universe and gets eternity

2 comments:

  1. I have always looked at people who are special needs and wonder what the world must be for them , This is amazing break threw , how much we can learn from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year after year I read this and still am amazed.. thank you Ryan.

    ReplyDelete